English Summary/英文概要： Western business leaders make two key assumptions about China: that China is always copying the West, and that the West is the seat of innovation. The truth is surprising: China is both copying and innovating, and while Western businesses are busy looking for the next new thing, China is rapidly iterating on what’s already been done and pushing ahead.
While businesses in the West are getting disrupted and left behind, the savvy leaders among them can learn, innovate, and excel – by copying China’s playbook!
Chinafy distils the key lessons from China to unlock business potential anywhere in the world. These lessons serve as catalysts for how to “Chinafy” innovation for growth. Taking a deep dive into the workings of China’s most successful brands – from Haier to ByteDance – author Joanna Hutchins reveals what it takes to get ahead in the world of business and innovation.
Chinese Summary/中文概要： 西方的商业领袖对于中国通常有两个关键假设：中国总是在模仿西方，西方是创新的源泉。现代的事实其实是令人惊讶的：中国虽然的确在复制不过同时又在创新。当西方企业忙于寻找下一个新事物时，中国不但正在快速的迭代已经完成的工作，同时并且更加快速的向前推进。
Chinafy 《中国化》从中国企业汲取重要经验教训，以成功的世界的任何地方释放出商业的潜力。这些经验教训是如何能够成功的使用 “中国化” 来创新以促进增长的催化剂。作者乔安娜哈钦斯深入探讨了中国最成功品牌的运作——从海尔到字节跳动——揭示了这些中国企业是如何在竞争激烈的市场创新领域取得成功。(Wendy)
Awards/获奖情况： Key Selling Points
• Overturns the notion of China as a mere copycat
• Deep-dive case-studies of China’s most innovative brands
• Actionable strategies for leaders seeking to transform their businesses
• Written in a highly engaging, reader-friendly style
• Author provides unique insider view as a Western CEO based in China since 2010